The BDS-C digestate dryer is a modern, compact belt dryer in a mobile container. It is based on multi-year practical experience in digestate drying for the purpose of eligible heat utilization in biogas plants.
In contrast to the well-known BDS digestate dryer, the BDS-C digestate dryer is universally useable due to its synthetic drying belt and offers outstanding advantages from financing, through assambly, installation and plant operation to adaption to operational changes.
FINANCING OF THE BDS-C DIGESTATE DRYER
- advantageous leasing offers are possible
FREE FLOWING DRYING PRODUCTS
- digestate (with or without prior separation)
- separated effluent sludge
- wood chips
ASSAMBLY / PLANT INSTALLATION OF THE BDS-C DIGESTATE DRYER
- clear interfaces through modular design
- short assambly times due to high degree of prefabrication
- outdoor installation is possible; no additional costs for a hall construction
- possibilities of subsequent expansions due to modular design
EQUIPMENT AND PLANT OPERATION
- product-touched parts inside the container are made of stainless steel and resistant to corrosion
- modern PLC for smooth 24-hour operationautomatic belt operation monitoring
- variable belt transportation speed, depending on respective product to be dried and drying aim
- efficient plant operation
Convince yourself of the innovative belt dryer in compact modular container design.
Contact us and make an appointment to visit a reference plant near you.